This position will be responsible for the development and growth of the SureFire's hearing protection, and EarLock business domestically and internationally in all markets, including US and international military, industrial, safety, communications intellectual property (IP) licensing, original equipment manufacturer (OEM), technical non-recurring engineering (NRE) consulting, heavy industry, security, hospitality, shooting sports, and consumer electronics (CE) markets. The EarPro Global Sales Manager will be responsible, personally and through his/her team, for identifying new business opportunities, formulating strategies, and implementing new or specialized programs and products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for revenue objectives set for the SureFire brand of products that are applicable to this market space. Currently this product set includes: Earpro hearing protection & EarLock products plus current EarLock licensing.
• Develop relationships and maintain continuous contact with direct accounts, and distributors by telephone, written correspondence and in-person contact to promote the SureFire consumer line of hearing protection products.
• Collaborate with the Director of Marketing to plan product-specific marketing activities ensuring effective levels of promotional spending.
• Participate with Product Management team to manage the overall product line, and positioning throughout the product lifecycle. Identify and recommend products for obsolescence as new products are introduced.
• Provide in-depth product and competitive analyses utilizing market data and formatting into Excel or PowerPoint for use in product strategy and sales/marketing positioning.
• Call on and develop accounts to drive revenue and expand brand awareness.
• Conduct and/or attend trade shows in a variety of locations.
• Administer knowledgeable and convincing product demonstrations.
• Increase sales and market share through a professional presentation, persuasion, persistence, knowledge of target markets, and relationship-based sales techniques. • Domestic travel (up to 70%) by car and plane. • Trade shows may require extended periods of standing, and the ability to set-up and tear-down a booth
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and/or M.E and/or up to 6 years relevant work experience.
• Must have Knowledge and/or experience of hearing protection products and industries.
• Technical and/or mechanical aptitude
• 6 + years of sales and/or outbound customer service experience
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you meet the minimum qualifications, you will be contacted to further the application process. No phone calls, outside agencies, or recruiters. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We actively recruit qualified targeted veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5 (a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requirements affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities.>
At SureFire, our mission is to build the best illumination tools, suppressors, and tactical products—no matter the cost—to enhance the safety and performance of those who go into harm’s way on our behalf. We also provide these same no-compromise products to our demanding civilian customers who demand the ultimate in quality, innovation, and performance.