Primary Arms, LLC. is one of the fastest growing companies in the outdoor sports and firearms industry. We are looking for a Director of Sales, who is available for immediate hire in Houston, TX. At Primary Arms, we pride ourselves on working hard, enjoying what we do, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. This is an exciting opportunity for a firearms enthusiast! At Primary Arms, we enjoy a business casual dress code, competitive pay and benefits, making us an attractive choice for the right candidate. We also have an exceptional employee purchase plan. Generous relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
This position will be reporting to the Managing Director of the Optics Division.
This is a full-time position with daytime hours.
Amount of travel: 10% - 40%
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Craft national and international sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace. - Justify short and long-range sales plans to executives. - Foresee and avoid stagnation in the marketplace. - Keep a big picture and company goals running smoothly across a vast network. - Seek out major clients and form working relationships with the premier buyers in the industry. - Meet with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals. - Serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions. - Maximize company profit. - Identify valuable emerging markets. - Form sales strategies to keep Primary Arms competitive and innovative. - Analyze market trend and track results. - Forecast sales predictions and shifts in the marketplace both on a national and an international scale. - Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets. - Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share. - Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities. - Identify and acquire the best talent possible for the company. - Maintain close, trusting relationships with internal and external personnel. - Facilitate open communication between divisions and departments. - Perform other related duties, as needed, within the Primary Arms Optics Team.
- Must have at least 8 years of work experience within the outdoor sports industry
- Must have wide connections with big players in the industry
- Must be a number-oriented individual with strong math skills and well-developed business senses
- Must be extremely well informed about the market
- Must have well-developed interpersonal skills
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Capacity
- Four-Year bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or related fields.
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Must have above-average credit score
- Minimum age requirement is 21 years of age
- Must be superior in Excel and other Microsoft Office software
- Must be able to think on feet when dealing with callers
Our mission at Primary Arms is to provide the world with the best shopping experience possible by offering quality products, the right assortment of merchandise, and world class customer service, all at affordable prices.
We were founded based on a simple idea that has become the cornerstone of our business: To provide firearms enthusiasts, professional shooters, and servicemen and women the hi...ghest quality optics at affordable prices.
That one goal has grown over time to include a broader selection of products, the best customer service you can find in the industry, knowledgeable staff ready to field questions, and great value for our customers’ dollars.
Every day we strive to find new ways to improve our product selection, the optics we sell, and the way we help everyone find the right firearm and accessories for their needs.
Today our business is built on a foundation of fast shipping, competitive pricing, and world-class customer service. We hope to deliver to all of our customers the best value possible by providing top tier products and applying the passion and knowledge we have for firearms to every order.
Thank you all for shopping at Primary Arms and making our dream a reality.