Primary Arms is seeking a seasoned, highly motivated, experienced and results oriented Director of Marketing to oversee the marketing strategy of the company’s B2B, Online Retail, and Wholesale divisions. The qualified person will need to understand each division and how to effectively market on behalf of each entity to its target audience. This role requires understanding of both Traditional and Digital Marketing skills with a focus on growing brand awareness and driving sales. The Director of Marketing will own the strategy and execution of demand generation, outbound marketing, lead generation, ecommerce UX and content development. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in ecommerce and brand marketing with a proven track record of driving results and best customer experience across marketing channels.
Note: Candidates should be legally authorized to work in United States without visa sponsorship.
• Strategic planning, development and coordination of all marketing communications across company divisions
• Lead and manage Marketing Department with a team of 15 members and third-party agencies
• Develop, review and analyze marketing budgets, road mapping and P&L performance
• Provide regular performance summaries and new opportunities of key channels to executive stakeholders
• Ability to understand our industry, marketplace, including competition, consumer behavior/demands and demographics
• Review all creative materials produced in-house and externally and maintain brand consistency
• Spearhead efforts to increase SEO visibility for both on-page and off-page and grow SEO market share
• Have a thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates
• Must have experience with mobile optimization and mobile first approach
• Oversee the A/B testing and segmentation strategy for optimization of email campaigns
• Priority placed on growing the marketing email list significantly in 2018
• Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies that work in our vertical to keep us ahead of competition
• Lead and support complex and diversified portfolio of projects including UI/UX, navigation, path to purchase, multi-channel capabilities, product recommendations and user-generated & social content opportunities to enhance the digital experience
• Experience with A/B and multivariate testing for increasing site conversation and user experience
• Run site optimization and testing, methodology and analysis to improve user experience and lift key success metrics for both desktop and mobile
• Experience with brand ambassadors, influencers and affiliate networks
• Understand eCommerce marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Walmart.com etc.) and provide strategy for opportunities and new category growth
• Responsible for all site merchandising including navigation, categories, visual merchandising, video content, internal search and product setup and activation
• Collaborate with ecommerce, merchandising, and warehouse operations to ensure support for marketing efforts
• Partner with technology team to identify and prioritize site bugs, new site and enhancements and building out the site user experience roadmap across all platforms
• Work closely with merchandising to identify existing and emerging product assortments and key vendor relationships for planning a promotional/marketing roadmap
• Strong leadership, influencing and communication skills with ability to interact, influence and align with all levels of the organization, both internal and external
• Anticipate the needs of external and internal customers
• 10 years’ experience in digital & integrated marketing programs • 7-10 years’ experience managing a team of marketing professionals and agencies
• Strong understanding of brand marketing
• 3-5 years’ experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics required
• Expertise in creating robust email marketing campaigns (experience with Listrak is ideal)
• Experience with Web Content Management Systems (Web CMS) required
• Experience with affiliate marketing platforms (AvantLink is ideal)
• Experience with user behavior tools (Hotjar, Crazy Egg, etc.)
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimization tools and strategy (VWO, Optimizely, etc.)
• Experience with Netsuite SCA, Magento Ecommerce platform or similar one strongly preferred
• Strong presentation skills and proficiency with Microsoft office suite of products
• Proven ability with integrated marketing communications
• Management skills including agency management, research, marketing analysis and strategy
• Financial understanding and ability to digest and understand P&L and other budget documents
• Experience in retail, firearms industries preferred
Our mission at Primary Arms is to provide the world with the best shopping experience possible by offering quality products, the right assortment of merchandise, and world class customer service, all at affordable prices.
We were founded based on a simple idea that has become the cornerstone of our business: To provide firearms enthusiasts, professional shooters, and servicemen and women the hi...ghest quality optics at affordable prices.
That one goal has grown over time to include a broader selection of products, the best customer service you can find in the industry, knowledgeable staff ready to field questions, and great value for our customers’ dollars.
Every day we strive to find new ways to improve our product selection, the optics we sell, and the way we help everyone find the right firearm and accessories for their needs.
Today our business is built on a foundation of fast shipping, competitive pricing, and world-class customer service. We hope to deliver to all of our customers the best value possible by providing top tier products and applying the passion and knowledge we have for firearms to every order.
Thank you all for shopping at Primary Arms and making our dream a reality.