At Leupold & Stevens, we work to create epic moments.
We are Leupold & Stevens. We’re 700+ Americans making innovative, battle-proven optics for the world’s most demanding hunters, shooters, law enforcement and military professionals. We design, build, and test our products with a single-minded focus: to make sure they’ll perform forever. We’re confident, bold, tenacious, resilient, self-reliant and real. If you share these same characteristics then come join us!
As a member of our Technical Service team, you will work collaboratively with a group of passionate professionals to provide technical and product application support to consumers. Day-in and day-out, you will engage our consumers on product installation, operation, configuration, customization and usage.
As a Leupold & Stevens’ Technical Service Representative, you are the face and voice of the Leupold brand to our consumer base. Your technical expertise, product knowledge and troubleshooting skills will be utilized daily to support our product line. Your role as a product expert provides liaison services between Company and distributors, dealers and end-users.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides internal and external customers with information on Leupold & Stevens product specifications, features, and applications. Acts as a technical expert for customers and internal departments. Answers specific questions on product installation, operation, configuration, customization and usage.
Recommends products to end users based on intended applications. Identifies opportunities to promote/sell Custom Shop products and services.
Performs diagnostic assistance either in person or via other information mediums to ensure proper usage of purchased products. Explains customizations and suggests modifications for end-user applications.
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the Company’s policy to recruit and select the most qualified candidate for any job openings. Our selection and promotion decisions are made on factors such as demonstrated ability, experience and training without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
* With our commitment to make our application process and workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities, we will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for an individual applicant to participate in the job application process. To request an accommodation to the application process, please send an email to HRDept@Leupold.com or call (503) 646-9171 and a Leupold & Stevens representative will contact you.
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is a drug free workplace. All final candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. complies with all applicable FAR & DFAR regulations.
* We hire U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. All new employees must complete an INS Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9) and be able to provide verification of their status as a Non-Foreign person as defined by International Traffic in Arms Regulations, Section 120.14- 120.16.
Founded more than a century ago, Leupold & Stevens is a fifth generation, family owned company that designs, machines and assembles innovative, performance optics for the hunting, shooting, observation & tactical markets worldwide. Our position as the world’s dominant performance optics company comes from our unwavering commitment to superior products and exemplary customer service. At the heart ...of our success is Leupold& Stevens’ team members, all of whom share a commitment to hard work, drive and a passion for excellence. Every day, we work to create epic moments.