| Our Company |
At Leupold & Stevens, we work to create epic moments.
We are Leupold & Stevens.
We’re 700+ Americans making innovative, battle-proven optics for the world’s most demanding hunters, shooters, law enforcement and military professionals. We design, build, and test our products with a single-minded focus: to make sure they’ll perform forever. We’re confident, bold, tenacious, resilient, self-reliant and real. If you share these same characteristics then come join us!
As a member of our US Commercial Sales Team, you will work collaboratively with a group of passionate professionals to service our commercial customers and dealers. Day-in and day-out, you will engage with key accounts to growth market share of our authentically American brand.
As the Leupold & Stevens Field Sales Specialist, you’ll coordinate sales activities with outside sales representatives to ensure successful sales cycle execution with distributors, buying groups and independent dealers. You’ll communicate on a daily basis with stakeholders inside and outside of Leupold & Stevens to grow our brand dominance by providing exceptional sales service. You’ll be asked to analyze sales data and offer suggestions to maximize sell-through and increase profitability while achieving sales targets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly responsible for achieving and exceeding monthly and annual sales targets within specifically assigned accounts under sales management supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between Leupold & Stevens and its customers to address administrative and technical matters before and after delivery.
- Provides guidance to CSRs on order booking.
- Supports and coordinates sales programs, sales promotions, and sales meetings while providing efficient customer service.
- Conducts proactive data analysis to identify customer and industry trends.
- Supports and facilitates open communications between Leupold & Stevens and its reps.
- Coordinates with CSRs and Sales Operations on all aspects of order management (allocation, booking, returns).
- Plans and facilitates Leupold & Stevens participation in trade shows, dealer promotions, product demonstrations, and training activities. Provides expertise on products, sales programs, and promotions
- Performs data analysis, auditing, and reporting on sales forecasts, budgets, sales promotions, etc.
- Develops and delivers product training sessions for Leupold & Stevens personnel, representatives, and key accounts. Assists in key account seminars held in-house or in the field.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Work is performed in an office environment and may include exposure to the manufacturing processes. Requires extensive travel and trade show activities, which may require stooping, bending, reaching with the hands and arms and standing for periods of time. Employee would occasionally be required to lift and/or carry objects up to 20 pounds or lift and/or carry objects exceeding 35 pounds with assistance and subject to company health and safety guidelines.