Seeking Sales Representatives in Texas and North Carolina
May 7, 2018
30,000 + Commission
Full Time - Entry Level
Retail, Sales & Marketing
4 Year Degree
1791 Gunleather is growing and we are looking for highly motivated hunting and shooting enthusiasts with proven experience of 4 yrs in similar sales positions, to join our team as Territory Sales Manager.
Looking for a sales position in the Firearms industry ?
We’ve got what you are looking for!! If you are looking to join a company that is disrupting the industry with an innovative product offering - we were made for each other.
We are 1791 Gunleather the only company offering a full line of multi-fit / multi-position leather holsters of the highest quality nationwide - accept no imitations.
We are looking for a high energy, self motivated person interested in growing with us. Our customer base is varied and includes most Gun Shops, Pawn Shops and Outdoor Sporting Goods Retailers and Suppliers.
Your Responsibilities include…
* Our Representatives represent 1791 Gunleather within their specific territory while providing service to current and potential customers.
* Prospect potential customers and sign up new dealers to our rapidly growing network of nationwide dealers.
* Develop market knowledge that will help the company grow its customer base as well as for a potential expansion into nearby territories.
* Effectively reporting new business and prospecting activities as well as sales using our company wide B2B Sales CRM.
* Participation in local events and gun shows to promote the 1791 Gunleather brand.
* This job requieres high amounts of travel time within the territory, visiting clients and leads. If you don't meet this requirement, please do not apply.
Additional Salary Information: The position includes sales commissions and other employee benefits.
About 1791 Gunleather
1791 Gunleather is the primary brand of 2nd Amendment 1791, LLC. Our business was inspired by our deep rooted desire to redefine the manufacturing and distribution of gun accessories, in recognition of one of America's fundamental rights-the right to bear arms. 1791 Gunleather celebrates the right to bear arms in handcrafted comfort, which is expressed by our mission. The mission of 1791 Gunleather is to express unwavering patriotism through our brand in the following ways: We craft artisan quality products using 100% American made materials.¥We promote the importance of our Second Amendment. We encourage citizens to exercise their right to bear arms.¥We encourage United States veterans in our hiring decisions. We remain active within several charitable organizations with aligned missions.Our vision is to set the industry standard for handcrafted products, in an effort to become a leader in the encouragement and promotion of the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution. We strive to carve out a place free from politics and judgment where firearm enthusiasts can exercise their rights in comfort.