We are Primary Arms, and we’re looking for a digital marketing manager for our exciting e-commerce and retail environment. This role is based on-site in our Corporate Headquarters in Houston, TX. This person will assist in the development of ecommerce marketing strategies including, but not limited to SEO, SEM, Organic & Affiliate channels. Huge emphases will be on driving our SEO Rankings, Email Marketing program - acquiring new and retaining existing customers; along with ecommerce UX and content development. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in ecommerce marketing with a proven track record of driving results and delivering best customer experience.
At Primary Arms, we pride ourselves on working hard, enjoying what we do, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. This is an exciting opportunity for a firearms enthusiast! At Primary Arms, we enjoy a business casual dress code, competitive pay and benefits, making us an attractive choice for the right candidate. We also have an exceptionally generous employee purchase plan.
This is a full-time position with daytime hours. Some non-standard work shifts may be required.
Note: Candidates should be legally authorized to work in United States without visa sponsorship
· Ability to understand our industry, marketplace, including competition, consumer behavior/demands and demographics
· SEO in house platform experience (i.e. MOZ, Spyfu, Conductor Searchlight, SEMRush etc.)
· Strong knowledge and experience in Google Analytics (Google Search Console etc.) and Internal Search in E-Commerce platforms
· Experience with Netsuite SCA, Magento Ecommerce platform or similar one strongly preferred
· Execute acquisition strategies based on traffic and trends, meeting and exceeding projected monthly/quarterly goals.
· Maintain all aspects of web site SEO and grow direct and organic traffic
· Improve SEO rankings against competition for high revenue and high-volume keywords
· Use multiple SEO techniques to preserve/protect current high rankings of certain keywords and improve the rest
· Have a thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates; promptly act in response to new indexing algorithms/Google updates
· At least 3 years developing and executing promotional e-mail campaigns, automated trigger e-mails, new customer acquisition e-mail campaigns and transactional e-mails that drive YOY revenue growth across our brands through retention, cross-sell, up-sell and new customer acquisition.
· Creation of comprehensive email marketing plan for year/season/month/week which supports overall Digital Marketing goals.
· Conduct extensive testing of e-mail contact strategy, delivery timing, creative elements, and different offers to build a knowledgebase that drives future improvements.
· Define targeted list segments to create for e-mail campaigns that maximize campaign results, support testing objectives, and leverage opportunities for more personalized messages and/or customized offers.
· Work with Merchandising team to execute and setup promotions for email initiatives
· Provide analysis, insight and recommendations to improve the online shopping experience for higher conversion rate
· Optimize product listings to drive sales by working with technology team to enhance images, content, features, promos, and selling pages
· Partner with technology team to identify and prioritize site bugs, new site and enhancements and building out the site user experience roadmap across all platforms
3 – 5 years hands on experience in an online retail environment
Minimum 3 years’ experience in SEO and email marketing
Being a Gun enthusiast or Firearms industry experience/knowledge a plus
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
3+ years’ experience
Background check & drug screen required.
To apply, include resume (with cover letter) in reply to this post.
Location: Pearland, Texas
Compensation: Competitive pay based on experience.
Minimum age requirement is 21.
No phone calls, please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services
About Primary Arms, LLC
Our mission at Primary Arms is to provide the world with the best shopping experience possible by offering quality products, the right assortment of merchandise, and world class customer service, all at affordable prices.
We were founded based on a simple idea that has become the cornerstone of our business: To provide firearms enthusiasts, professional shooters, and servicemen and women the highest quality optics at affordable prices.
That one goal has grown over time to include a broader selection of products, the best customer service you can find in the industry, knowledgeable staff ready to field questions, and great value for our customers’ dollars.
Every day we strive to find new ways to improve our product selection, the optics we sell, and the way we help everyone find the right firearm and accessories for their needs.
Today our business is built on a foundation of fast shipping, competitive pricing, and world-class customer service. We hope to deliver to all of our customers the best value possible by providing top tier products and applying the passion and knowledge we have for firearms to every order.
Thank you all for shopping at Primary Arms and making our dream a reality.