We are Primary Arms, and we’re looking for a Buyer. At Primary Arms, we pride ourselves on working hard, enjoying what we do, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. We enjoy a business casual dress code, competitive pay, and benefits, making us an attractive choice for the right candidate.
The Buyer is responsible for category assortments and associated products. Including responsibly for cost, margins, pricing, and payment terms. The Buyer handles various aspects including, but not limited to, promotion planning, forecasting, vendor relations, online sale, and new product additions that are added to their category assortment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Creates, updates, and manages robust product assortments
· Meets sales and margin targets
· New product additions and product development
· Product management and product lifecycles
· Manages and reviews category assortments
· Negotiates prices and terms with Vendors and Wholesale Distributers
· Cost negotiation and product margins
· Product pricing strategy
· Vender relations
· Competitive Analysis
· Promotion planning, forecasting, and ordering
· Collects and posts blackout dates from Vendors
· Preparers for meetings and trade shows (creates reports, reviews information, etc.)
· Tracks new releases, competitive pricing, and rebates
· Tests and evaluate samples
· Presents new items to customer service, warehouse, photo and content teams
· Minimum of 4 years as a Product Manager, Category Manager or Buyer role
· Minimum of 4 years of eCommerce experience
· Minimum of 2 years of Competitive analysis experience
· Minimum of 2 years of Firearms experience
· Minimum of 2 years of working on promotions, email, and sales campaigns
· Team Player – Must have a “We” attitude in the workplace
Background check & drug screen required.
To apply, include a resume in reply to this post.
Compensation: Pay based on experience.
Please do not apply if you are under 21. Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers. No phone calls,please.
About Primary Arms LLC
Our mission at Primary Arms is to provide the world with the best shopping experience possible by offering quality products, the right assortment of merchandise, and world class customer service, all at affordable prices.
We were founded based on a simple idea that has become the cornerstone of our business: To provide firearms enthusiasts, professional shooters, and servicemen and women the highest quality optics at affordable prices.
That one goal has grown over time to include a broader selection of products, the best customer service you can find in the industry, knowledgeable staff ready to field questions, and great value for our customers’ dollars.
Every day we strive to find new ways to improve our product selection, the optics we sell, and the way we help everyone find the right firearm and accessories for their needs.
Today our business is built on a foundation of fast shipping, competitive pricing, and world-class customer service. We hope to deliver to all of our customers the best value possible by providing top tier products and applying the passion and knowledge we have for firearms to every order.
Thank you all for shopping at Primary Arms and making our dream a reality.