Keep the company in compliance with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives by controlling and monitoring the serialized firearms and components.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Monitor and control serialized inventory (lower receivers and completed firearms). Will be responsible for accurate daily inventory plus monthly self-auditing.
· Control the bound book. Ensure bound book and inventory software match.
· Track all serialized lowers. Includes following lowers all the way from engraving, to outside services, to selling, to returns, when applicable.
· Tag all lowers receivers that are finished.
· Pull all Lowers or Rifles for Shipping.
· Ensure all serial numbers are correct before shipment is complete-Put serial numbers into Jobboss-transfer them out of the bound book before shipment leaves the facility to make sure there are no issues.
· Scrap out any scrapped lowers that are no good-ensure they are destroyed properly and that the bound book is up to date.
· Put all Ecommerce serial numbers into sales order.
· Monthly audit-Ensure all serial numbers are accounted for-Know the exact location of the serial numbers and update it on the sheet.
· Oman/Exports-Labels for all rifle boxes-Pallet Tags-Make sure that all serial numbers are in order on the pallets-If one is skipped make sure we know the location of the skipped serial number.
· Managing import of products. ensure the company is following correct procedures and apply for any needed license and keep current.
· Assist with audits conducted by ATF.
· Any other duties that are assigned by Management.
Job Type: Full-time
100% successful tracking of all serialized inventory.
Zero (0) findings when audited by outside member.
Export of products in 100% compliance.
Additional Salary Information: Compensation is commensurate with experience