Leupold & Stevens is currently looking to hire a Marketing Professional to help us continue our legacy of innovation, reliability, and performance.
We are a fifth generation, family owned company, and for over 110 years, we've manufactured innovative, battle-proven optics products for the world's most relentless hunters, shooters, law enforcement, and military professionals. We design, build and test our best-in-class products with a single minded focus - to make sure they'll perform forever.
Oversees strategic marketing partnerships with various influencer organizations and individuals. Builds and manages relationships with these individuals in order to foster strategic alliances, promote the brand, position our products and provide exposure to the Company and our products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Functions as the primary point of contact with all influencer groups and individuals including Pro Staff and Pro Team members, conservation groups industry associations, industry brand partners, competitive shooters and archers, and field staff.
Develops and tracks budgets, metrics and success criteria for influencer partnerships initiatives.
Develops relationships, performs outreach, and recommends marketing strategies and action plans.
Plans and executes all communication efforts and programs related to influencer groups. Manages the distribution of visual solutions and other creative content.
Oversees the development, coordination, and tracking of programs and events related to influencer groups and individuals. Coordinates hunting and shooting events, attends trade shows, conferences, and other events.
Work collaboratively to determine best methods for marketing and communicating new product features and benefits to influencers.
Bachelor’s Degree in business, journalism, communications or a related field. 8-10 year’s progressive experience in the marketing function of shooting sports, optics or related industry company.
Knowledge of marketing concepts and principles. Experience managing partnership marketing activities including interaction with celebrity endorsers.
Knowledge of shooting sports, hunting, firearms and associated optics applications.
Excellent organizational skills and detail orientation. Ability to organize, coordinate, prioritize and execute multiple processes and activities simultaneously.
High level of creativity. Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
Strong decision making, problem solving and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to operate at both the strategic and operational level.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Work is performed in an office environment. May include exposure to manufacturing processes. Requires frequent travel.
For details on positions and to apply, go to:
Leupold & Stevens, Inc.
14400 NW Greenbrier Parkway
Beaverton, Oregon 97006
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer. A core business objective at Leupold & Stevens is to maintain a workplace in which each employee can achieve their full potential. The company was founded on the principle of giving customers and our team members ‘A Square Deal’; to us, this means advocating for the employment opportunities and advancements of all individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We resolutely believe all aspects and privileges of employment should be determined by skills and behaviors, not personal identities.
* With our commitment to make our application process and workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities, we will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for an individual applicant to participate in the job application process. To request an accommodation to the application process, please send an email to HRDept@Leupold.com or call (503) 646-9171 and a Leupold & Stevens representative will contact you.
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is a drug free workplace. All final candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. complies with all applicable FAR & DFAR regulations.
* We hire U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. All new employees must complete an INS Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9). Positions may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Leupold & Stevens, Inc.’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
Internal Number: 21-020
About Leupold & Stevens
At Leupold & Stevens, we're American to the Core and passionate about what we do. We offer a friendly work environment where innovation, quality, and continuous improvement are our priorities, and where your ideas matter. Our benefits package is amazing - affordable health and dental insurance, a strong commitment to training and professional development including an internal skills development program for all manufacturing team members, a generous tuition reimbursement program, company contributions up to 8% of base pay into a 401K retirement account, profit sharing and product discounts to name a few.
Our success has been built around our core values, and these values are embodied by our shareholders, and all of our team members. They guide everything we do, including taking care of the Leupold & Stevens family of dedicated employees. There is a palpable pride in what we do, how we do it, and who we do it for!
At Leupold & Stevens, you will find people who work hard and play hard, people whose passion for excellence is legendary in our industry. Maintaining our status as the industry leader takes a lot of commitment and dedication, but we also want to ensure that our team m...embers have a good work/life balance. To achieve this, we offer a competitive Paid Time Off package to our team members. And we feel that the best way to fully appreciate our positive impact on our core consumers/customers is to get immersed within the industry. To that end, we are continually looking for ways to have our team members get involved with business related industry events.