Griffin Armament is seeking an energetic, positive, and skilled team player to amp up the excitement surrounding our brand in the consumer firearms industry at our Watertown Wisconsin facility. For over 14 years we have provided some of the most high-performance products in our space to customers from all walks of life including law enforcement, military, sportsman, recreational, & competitive shooters. We are a vertically integrated company with a strong passion for American manufacturing and armed with the best customers in the industry.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a talented, motivated, high-energy video/photo, and digital media professional who has an organic interest and passion for creating exciting, entertaining media that strongly influences our consumer base to purchase and enjoy our products.
Your personality traits:
· The ability to consistently follow through with projects and take them from concept to completion per deadlines (this is extremely important).
· Strong capability in capturing dynamic and rich content in both still photo and video clips
· Diverse understanding and capability within the Adobe CC to create print pieces, catalogs, trade graphics, videos, compelling photography, and all aspects of modern media.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills both inside (the company) and outside (content distribution)
· Respect for upper management, peers, and subordinates
· Excellent organization and time management skills
· A positive teamwork attitude that focus’ on meeting company objectives/directives
· Willingness to go beyond your scope of work in order to achieve team and company success
· Formally trained in an educational environment on photo & video as well as the Adobe Creative Suite (graduated from an accredited program)
· Able to utilize video editing software such as Final Cut Pro X
· Fluency in utilizing multiple layers of video and audio as well as effects and plugins to construct professional and dynamic videos
· Understanding of how to implement lighting, motion capabilities, etc (light-boxes, studio lighting, flash’s, gimbals, gantry’s, etc)
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
· Contributing to idea sessions at beginning monthly production meetings
· Creating shot lists
· Submitting shot lists and storyboards to higher for proofing
· Efficiently setting up shots and producing the project with DSLR, mirrorless, GoPro, etc
· Editing, publishing, & distributing media through all marketing platforms
· Assisting in social media responsibilities as projects and time allows across all streams (IG, Linkedin, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Tik-Tok, & industry-specific forums)
· Periodic web updates in a friendly GUI environment
· Assist with “Dwell Time” Podcast episodes
· Assisting with trade show management
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
A high-energy, positive, career-oriented, creative team player with a respect for company vision, leadership, and goals. Willingness & interest in assimilating to fast-paced, positive company culture. Open to learning new equipment, techniques, & software’s that the company has selected and dedicated itself to. Ideally, the best candidate brings daily motivation and happiness to the company that overflows positively into all departments. Experience, capabilities, and potential are only half the puzzle. Attitude, drive, and performance are equally important.
HOW TO WIN THIS POSITION
1) Apply through the listing
2) Write and submit a custom cover letter for Griffin Armament explaining why we should select and invest in you. "email@example.com"
3) Provide links to your portfolio of work / personal website / social platforms
4) Provide demo reel content examples
Additional Salary Information: Benefits:
401k With Company Match
About Griffin Armament
Founded in 2006, Griffin Armament is one of the oldest privately held companies in the Sound Suppressor market of the shooting sports industry. As a combat veteran-owned and operated company, Griffin has an organic background and interest in creating desirable products that fit the needs of shooting consumers. Griffin's product lines are designed, engineered, and manufactured inside its manufacturing headquarters in Watertown Wisconsin. From raw material to finished product, Griffin is able to control nearly every aspect of its product to ensure it meets the companies stringent requirements of quality assurance. In an industry fraught with mergers, acquisitions, and bankruptcy; Griffin prides itself in industry setting trends and competitiveness while ensuring financially responsible operation to carry itself and its partners safely into the future.