Since our founding in 2007, Primary Arms has served as Houston’s premier tactical brand. We are looking for a National Sales/Key Accounts Manager/Sr. Manager to join our fast-paced, growing sales team at Primary Arms Optics.
This is a very exciting opportunity for you to join an expanding company that promotes from within and focuses on your career development. This position will report directly to our Director of Optics Sales.
We pride ourselves on working smart, enjoying what we do, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. At PA, we enjoy a business casual dress code, competitive salary, and benefits (including paid holidays) and generous employee discounts. Featured benefits include medical, vision, dental, and 401(k).
The National Sales/Key Accounts Manager will provide hands on account oversight to large strategic accounts for Primary Arms Optics and help oversee sales, merchandising, business development, and marketing efforts to these key accounts. This person will also be responsible for managing our field sales team, their growth, development, pipeline, and day-to-day activity.
- Directly oversee field sales team staff, activity, budget, pipeline management, and key performance indicators
- Provide hands on account management, planning, training, and execution of the sales process to all big box, military exchange stores, ecommerce customers, and strategic key accounts for Primary Arms Optics
- Oversee setup, merchandising, business development, training, presentation, maintenance, sales analytics, and ad placement/marketing support for above listed accounts
- Oversee OEM partnerships with industry manufacturers, bundle deals, etc.
- Grow and develop current list of key accounts through networking, current account growth, and general sales practices
- Communicate and collaborate with marketing, sales team, and logistics departments to ensure needs of Key Accounts are met
- Compile reports on account progress, goals, and forecast for accounting team and stakeholders
- Develop a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and be able to prepare and deliver customized solutions
- 5+ years previous firearms industry sales experience selling into key accounts, big box retailers, exchange stores, etc.
- 5+ years’ experience managing and leading a team
- Strong working knowledge of optics industry and product lines
- NetSuite experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Retail experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a professional manner, both orally and in writing, at all levels within and outside the organization
- Ability to quickly separate the mission-critical tasks from the lower priority tasks; focuses on the most value-added projects of the day or week
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects at once
- Possesses focused attention to detail while working quickly and accurately under pressure
Our mission at Primary Arms is to provide the world with the best shopping experience possible by offering quality products, the right assortment of merchandise, and world class customer service, all at affordable prices.We were founded based on a simple idea that has become the cornerstone of our business: To provide firearms enthusiasts, professional shooters, and servicemen and women the highest quality optics at affordable prices.That one goal has grown over time to include a broader selection of products, the best customer service you can find in the industry, knowledgeable staff ready to field questions, and great value for our customers’ dollars.Every day we strive to find new ways to improve our product selection, the optics we sell, and the way we help everyone find the right firearm and accessories for their needs.Today our business is built on a foundation of fast shipping, competitive pricing, and world-class customer service. We hope to deliver to all of our customers the best value possible by providing top tier products and applying the passion and knowledge we have for firearms to every order.Thank you all for shopping at Primary Arms and making our dream a reality.
For Phone Support, please call: 1-888-491-8833 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am EDT to 5:30 PM EDT or e-mail us a question by clicking
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.